Things we hate at BOL
- Sony-- For that whole DRM rootkit nonsense, proprietary everything, and exploding batteries.
- The Recording Industry Association of America-- For suing every person on the planet without a reasonable case.
- The Motion Picture Association of America-- For doing everything that the RIAA does, and taking it to the next level.
- The Performing Rights Society-- For attempting to sue mechanics for playing the radio too loud.
- Ryerson University-- For attempting to expel a student for starting a FaceBook study group.
- Digital Rights Management-- It just sucks.
- Video Digital Rights Management-- Read above.
- Monster Cable-- For bringing frivolous lawsuits.
And those are the things we hate.