New to wikis? Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- A list of most help pages can be found in Category:Help.
How to help out Edit
These tasks are our important, general tasks that need to be done. edit the list
- First create an account so your contributions will be tied to your name
- Create new articles about important topics mentioned on the show
- Add in show notes and links to existing episode guides (Pick an episode from here)
- Add your favorite moments from Buzz Out Loud to the Best of 2010 article
- Expand our short articles
- Keep our episode guide up to date
These tasks are more one-time jobs that should be removed once completed
- Expand BOL's external links section to include all BOL groups/channels/archives on different sites
- Add links to the archived uStream video to the proper episode
|video=http://example.comto infobox, see 674 - Pomme not Pom as example
- Find and capture any good screen grabs from the uStream show and add them where appropriate.
- Add links from  to the appropriate episode guides
Please add your own ideas or tasks
These tasks can be always be worked on
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as article stubs.
- Check all the episode pages in Category: Episode Stubs. Most of the articles were put into that catigory by accident so it is only a matter of checking to see if the article is complete and removing the tag at the bottom of the page. See the page for more info.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like [[Category:Images]].
- Write a new article that's on the the wanted list!
- Consider splitting up very long pages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Categorize pages, images, and categories
- Fix broken and double redirects
Want to discuss stuff? Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk pages for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the forums