- Google failed at meeting goals for quarterly earnings. Google is falling apart with all their projects including Google Earth.
- Analysts think that Google stock will stay still.
- Verizon is planning their own television business. They will use up most of their own bandwidth possibly limiting others.
- Will there be a bandwidth war?
- Nielson is trying to figure out how to rate recorded TV shows. The new system samples 60 boxes.
- TiVO is trying to sell their information including which commercials people fast-forward through.
- TV is going digital in 2006
From The PhonesEdit
In the ForumsEdit
- Thank you for the Segway picture.
- No more Gubuntu - Nick
- The Anti-Software patent rants bugs him. Survivor can be watched online for $1.99 for 24 hours. CBS are idiots.- Bob the Patent Lawyer
- You say awesome too much - (Email from England)
- Leo Laporte discusses podcasting and making money by podcasting.
- Don't worry about making money at first
- Word of mouth is important
"Your voice is to him sextastic" - Anonymous Emailer
After The CreditsEdit