Nothing Much, Just Apple Going Intel! Edit
’’Apple goes Intel, Phone Call, Simulated Brain’’
- Apple to be powered by Intel CPU. Veronica Belmont scowls. Molly had predicted the news a week before, and comments that OS 10 has been running on Intel Power PCs for 5 years. Speculation arises that OS 10 may someday run on non-apple PCs. Veronica is reported to vomit at this point.
- Simulated human brain created for use as research device. The hosts immediately assume the brain is an attempt to rule the world.
From the PhonesEdit
- Adrian calls with compliments and flattery. Tom and Molly like him too.
- “…and rule the world.” – Tom, following reading about the reported purpose of the simulated brain as a “research device.”
- First of many ’’Buzz Out Loud’’ references to machines taking over the world.