379 - 2007 Fabulous Prediction Show!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
- Major label goes DRM free by the end of the year.
- Yahoo will be sold by the end of the year.
- Downloaded movies will be in competition with HD-DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Apple will become the largest seller of computers, overtaking Dell.
- PS3 will be neck and neck with other consoles.
- Viable Linux desktop competitor by end of the year.
- Venice (Joost) will "rip up the video download space"
- PS3 will be a failure for Sony. (correct for first 10 months)
- There will be a Buzz Out Loud baby (see Eli)
- Beebo is the new MySpace.
- No iPhone at MacWorld.
- iPod will get WiFi before an Apple phone comes out.
- Major movie will be released in theater and DVD on the same day.
- Steve Jobs will leave Apple.
- Vista will be cooler than expected
- YouTube as we know it will cease to exist.
- Zune integration with the Xbox 360
- iTV (Apple TV) will ship with a DVR or at least hard drive.
- More companies will put content on YouTube for free.
- Google OS
- PS3 will see its revival as a Blu-Ray player instead of gaming device.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.